Monday, February 2, 2009

People at Work / Round Two


Day 1) Piano renovators:

It went well no probems,i was alittle cramped space and not as photogenic as i thought it ould be, spent a few hours there and nice people..thought id got a few good shots.
I have two probelms at the moment, both of my own design really:
one is i think my eyes are getting worse as it seems hard to focus with MF sometimes with artificial lighting and with my nerve damge i cant get those long exposure without shaking...(it used to be easy for me to take 1sec shots b4)
Also i prefer using film, but the cost of develop and scan is high...well i cant afford a digitial again, since i sold my D40 in Brazil) so i think until i can get scans done at LCC i'll just get the filmn developed at tescos and scan them at home....
Only bad thing the whole company is quite religiouse and they tried to invite me to a church meal that night and convert me!....i polietly refused.

Day 6) The Household Cavalry ,Knightsbridge

It went well i think..i did turn up to the Whitehall barrcks first by mistake.
Really friendly troopers apart from being chaporoned by a young soilder all day and finding out that im acutely allerguic to Horses and hay!!
I took 6 rolls! instead of the asked for 2..not developed yet so well see if my enthuasim is premature.

No comments: