Sunday, May 31, 2009

News






Be more positive!!!

1) I have a group exhibition at the Queens Park Arts Centre in Aylesbury Bucks from the 29th of June until the 6th of July.
It will be an display of my two students on the basic photojournalism and documentary photography course i ran in March 2009.

2) I will have my work "all about her" published in a book with criticial essays on the them the : Pursuit of Happiness.
There will also be an exhibition in London this Autumn, location to be confirmed

3) Ive applied for a group funded project for a Belarus Youth Magazine, i will hear the results by the end of June.

4) I have applied for the Royal Photographic Societies MA Bursary and forwarded the Teacher accreditation from John or Paul to be returned

I will post more news on these subjects when i have them.


No comments: