Friday, January 30, 2009

I thought the people at work assignent would be easy for me , as i had already been through the same assignments at Newport, i was wrong.

I think becasue of the way i approach my subjects and fall softly into the photgraphy zone rather than jump into places and situations i still found a two hour assignment with two rolls of film hard...the good pictures for me seem to come towards the end.

Homers tutorial was very good but brief, hes hard and honest but i felt he missed out on some of my better images and when the photos from photoshelter were opened up, they look blurred?...i dont know if that was just shelters software or i compressed them too much to fit?

the frustrating thing is i kniow i can take better images, but i normally have many mistakes, experiments on a contact sheet before i find my place.

Lets hope round two brings comes out better for Homers composition.

No comments: